Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One of the faces of guilt!


No one today has any doubt that, in these times, who wins football games, who determines that the Club goes on to eliminate the evidence, who dictates the fate of the championships, who decides the winner of any prize, are the teams said arbitration. But what arbitration? They do not arbitrate whatever is obscurely because they are partial and corrupt. All of them. I smile to me, however, because all these people reading the same playbook and practicing equal corruption. The thieves all follow the same code of (dis) honor. The continuing such procedures, I believe that sooner or later, the Mozambican football die. So do not chase illusions! How does anyone even clubs decided wronged react with indignation taking attitudes as possible, for example, leave the field or, even better, send your players sit around the pitch and play alone leaving the club chosen by the arbitration predestination? Lost by 50 or 100 to zero? Leave it! Would give the same. No, I remembered Sports Vilanculo in Maputo, sending stroll to arbitration and the public did not agree with the transformation of a penalty. It also becomes disgusting and emetic hear comments from miserable safardanas of our televisions, agreeing with all this shamelessness.Definitely, football is a game very dirty, vicious and rotten and leaves me increasingly disgusted, and disillusioned away with all this stink! I am thinking seriously, for the sake of my mental health, I put in the leagues of all this rot, because I understand that there is no remedy. In turn, this makes us the soul very small and thus also no longer be worth it!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment