Friday, August 15, 2014

Only with ceasefire

Resultado de imagem para afonso dhlakamaThe Renamo leaders advise their leader Dhlakama not leave Mount Gorongosa, before the signing of the ceasefire agreement, ie, the final agreement, even after three memoranda have been initialed and the approval by parliament and subsequent promulgation of the amnesty law by the President. According to the weekly Savana, in its issue of Friday, Dhlakama says "just missing the declaration of ceasefire. Let it clear in Tuesday and Wednesday shows. I know people want to see the handshake (with Guebuza) but for security reasons I can not go sign this statement. In my name signs Macuiane. It is true that with the amnesty now they can not arrest me, but I can be killed, as happens in the world. I'm not afraid but my party is advising me and that's how I proceed ".However point in the interview that Savannah Monday (18) may leave Mount Gorongosa to a location not yet confirmed by him, but according to a source Renamo claims to be in contact in Nampula.


0 comentários:

Post a Comment