Friday, April 10, 2015

Construction of 35,000 homes

The Mozambican government, we build 35,000 homes during the five-year period 2015/2019, aimed mainly at young people and state officials, an action that will be taken in coordination with local authorities and local governments.The guarantee was given today in Maputo, the Minister of Public Works, Housing and Water Resources, Carlos Bonete, the continuation of discussions on the Five-Year Plan of the Government 2015/2019, the Assembly of the Republic (AR), the Mozambican parliament.In his speech to answer questions from MPs, Bonete ensured the creation of a program for the demarcation of 250,000 plots across the country.The program, which is part of the Policy and Housing Strategy in Mozambique, stresses that the demarcation of the land aimed at building houses, projects to be raised by their own families, and land tenure security.But the deputy of the Mozambique Democratic Movement (MDM), Venancio Mondlane, said that government data is out of reach of the Mozambican goal for each year about 300 thousand young people turn 18 and therefore enter the market employment in the country, without their own roof.According Mondlane, the record in QGP 2015-2019 reveals that for each year the country will have 3.4 percent of the population living in their own homes."They are creating seven thousand houses! Families are left without land and on top bring in the Whimsy data for that Mozambique needs. This means that with these numbers (the QGP) give us a horror movie, "he said.Bonete recognized that operations will not satisfy current demand within the five years of implementation of the Government Five-Year Plan (QGP) from 2015 to 2019, so will continue with the implementation of the housing action plan."The Government is aware that these actions are not enough to meet the demand of housing, which exceeds supply capacity, either by the Government or by the private sector due to the high cost of construction, and the social impact that housing is for families, especially for young people, "he said.According to the Mozambican Ministry of Public Works, Housing and Water Resources (MOPHRH), 70.2 percent of the total population lives in rural areas and the remaining 29.8 percent in urban areas. The country has about 24 million inhabitants.Bonete stressed that under existing programs in the sector, the Government has established partnerships with domestic and foreign investors and that "these partnerships has been found regularly, the need to find ways to reduce the cost of the construction of social housing ".He stressed that the rural areas are priority in promoting the quantitative growth of housing construction. Bonete also revealed that the Government is preparing a bill to tax incentives for social housing as a way to lower the cost of building and developing affordable housing for the people of middle and low income."These instruments allow more players can, together with the Government, increase housing provision for the layers with lower debt capacity," Bonete said.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment