Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Instructor assists in burning symbol

img_770x433$2016_05_17_00_49_50_1102888.jpgAn instructor of the FIFA referees was caught burning a shirt of Sporting Clube de Portugal, during the celebrations of the title Benfica Sport Lisbon. It all happened in Maputo, Rua September 25, last Sunday. Contentious images are circulating on social networks show Asselam Khan, Mozambique 50 years, holding the Sporting shirt while another fan throws him on fire with a lighter.Asselam Khan has shown regret and apologized for not act in a post published on his facebook account. Despite the request is the target of insults and threats.
"I have to use this medium to ask sincerely apologize for having participated in an act that took place in an excess of time, and now I recognize my mistake and he ask the most sincere apologies to all the fans of Sporting Clube de Portugal in general, and particular club, by the way, for which I will do it also via letter to the secretary of the club.
I made an active part of a group of people who set fire to a Leo club shirt during the celebrations of winning the third championship by Sport Lisboa e Benfica.
Please forgive me, forgive me wrong, "he wrote.
Speaking to the Record newspaper, Khan added that he is the victim of insults.

"I did not drink or consume any kind of substance but was completely changed in the middle of so much emotion. The lighter was not mine. I do not know who made the video, only were Benfica, did not even know she was being filmed. But I will not apologize me with others. you apologized on Facebook and I'll try to do it also officially Sporting. Although FIFA instructor, live very Benfica. But after returning to I realized I had made a mistake. I am receiving threats to Lisbon, "added the former referee.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment