Friday, June 1, 2012

Today I write to President Guebuza

Mr President, with all due respect I have for you, as head of state, though not much sympathize with you, I urge you to read this letter I write to you on a day when my heart begins to ache. On Monday, His Excellency. was in my town, Inhambane, where he inaugurated the statue of Samora Machel.
You know, Mr. President, I was very close to each other, and one of his bodyguards came to ask me who I was and I told him I was a journalist, and then did not call me anymore.
I tried to get closer to you, Mr. President, to advise you to return to his word after unveiling the work is mediocre at present there, but the barrier that surrounded him was impenetrable and I did not confront me with the cops.I tried to bring me to remind you about the size, the size of Samora energetic, a reality that the architect selected to design Samora managed to bring us not, neither near nor far. Samora Machel macrocephalous is presented to us, old and sick, contradicting the joviality that always managed to maintain.
Mr President, I, in place, the referees who have resigned since he pushed for ridicule, because, in fact, that statue is ridiculous, bizarre, macrocéfala. That is a mamarracho. Samora Machel is with an enormous head, his face old and sick and a whitlow (xivessane in the language of southern SAVE), the right index finger.
The buttocks of the man Xilembene are small, a body too small for a big head and ugly.
That statue, Mr. President, I repeat, is a mamarracho and, if I could hear, sent to remove and look for another architect who was to honor the people's idol, though it be known his uncontrolled madness, their ambitions and a series defects than any human being can have.
An idol of the people, Mr. President, can not be treated so low, so insulting, and his aides left him give consent to a mamarracho. I wish the President to interrogate his aides about the fact that they have deployed the statue of Samora back to the city and with that look ridiculous. Can not be, Mr. President! Samora Machel had many samoras macheis within himself, as he once illustrious Nguenha Severino, and each with an intense madness.
Samora Machel was an actor of the first water, wherever he was. Samora faces the sea, where was the statue of Vasco da Gama, as if the Gaza Machangana wanted to do the inverse of the sailor.
The President should incorporate, in the team of his aides, an artist, a madman, to help you in the sight of the things that have to do with art. Samora Machel was an artist and architect who made that statue, it has absolutely nothing artist. It is a mediocre, I say mediocre because our quality or inqualidade is measured by the works we present. If I were one of his aides, Mr. President, this legislation would have prevented public.
The President has immense responsibilities, for sure! And I have the right to write you this letter as a citizen, and tell him that I disagree with this attitude in Inhambane.
Mr President, I write to him with high regard and would be happy if you could read this letter and hear what I think. His Excellency has the right to refuse some things of his comrades and fellow workers. It also has a duty to listen to me, as a citizen, even though I know you can agree with me or not.
Mr President, please hear my cry, which is the cry of many of the people, and have to remove that statue and others who walk around, insulting Samora Machel. I would be very happy if I could hear.I could not talk to you when I was very close to him. But I have the privilege of having a space, through him, stamping my ideas, my thoughts, my feelings, my wounds, my joys too.
It saddens me, Mr. President, your attitude, but who am I, a mere chronicler, to do whatever it is against his word?
Still thank you for hearing me, but I would be even happier if the President could go back with his decision. And it never will make you small.
On the contrary! (A.Chauque)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment